Do you experience anxiety, stress, or depression that holds you back from living your ideal Best Life?
Need more Energy or Inner Peace ?
The answer may be meditation.
BOOK your FREE CONSULTATION Appt and Online private meditation coaching sessions
Your private and customized meditation class with Chant Meditation Coach, Lea Longo, will leave you with a feeling of deep awareness, inner peace, bliss, and help release your stress. Let Lea guide you on your journey to Inner Peace.
Learn how to :
- Attain Inner Peace in every life situation and release stress and calm the mental chatter
- Relax, Tune in with your breath, & balance your Chakras through sound mantra
- Effectively release your deepest energetic blocks, raise your vibration
- Connect to your Divine Self, Your Source Healing Energy
- Balance your emotions, resolve some underlying issues
- Help you perform at work at a higher level.
If you are looking to unwind, calm the mind, or find another way to heal the body , meditation is a great place to start.
- create the abundance you desire in your life
- gain more energy, better sleep, better sex
- increased intuition, increased inspiration and creativity
The benefits of meditation go far beyond just relaxation. Stop that mental chatter and Book Today !
FREE CONSULTATION - CLICK LINK BELOW
You have the option to have private sessions with me here on the water or online by video zoom in the comfort of your own home.
Join me on this powerful Zen Voyage and Live your Best Life !
Meditation has been proven to decrease stress levels !
For Professional Enquiries Email: email@example.com
Lea is a leading expert in music meditation and her voice has been described as “Spiritually Rewarding”; an award winning songwriter with songs featured in popular Film & TV shows as: Cheaper by the Dozen, She Drives me Crazy, Dawson’s Creek, Party of Five, etc. Lea leads workshops, meditation sessions privately and in group sessions with live music, and performs in various Festivals. MORE ON LEA HERE - BIO
"when you don't go within, you go without" -Yogi Bhajan