Get rid of your Anxiety Today
Are you Stressed?
Having sleep difficulty?
Need more energy ?
The answer may be meditation.
FREE CONSULTATION and Online private meditation sessions now available
Your private and customized meditation class with Chant Meditation Expert Teacher, Lea Longo, will leave you with a feeling of deep awareness, inner peace, bliss, and help release your stressir underlying issue.
Learn how to :
- Connect to your Divine Self, Your Source Energy,
- Tune in and balance your Chakras, through your breath, sound, and mantra.
- Effectively release your deepest energetic blocks, raise your vibration, balances your emotions, and even help you perform at work at a higher level.
Meditation & Chanting mantras is a great way to release stress from the body and calm the mind of mental chatter, but it also allows you to connect to the most powerful healing energy...Your Divine Source.
Meditation has been proven to decrease stress levels !
If you are looking to unwind, calm the mind, or find another way to heal the body , meditation may be a great place to start .
The benefits of meditation go far beyond just relaxation. You will learn
- powerful, simple meditations and techniques to help you create the peace and mental health
- help create the abundance you desire in your life
- gain more energy, better sleep, improved immunity,
- better sex, reduced cravings
- increased intuition, increased inspiration
- more joy and fulfillment!
Stop that mental chatter and Book Today !
Join me on this powerful Zen Voyage and Live your Best Life !
FREE CONSULTATION - CLICK LINK BELOW
Need more Info? Call : 514 945 5179
Lea is a leading expert in music meditation and her voice has been described as “Spiritually Rewarding”; an award winning songwriter with songs featured in popular Film & TV shows as: Cheaper by the Dozen, She Drives me Crazy, Dawson’s Creek, Party of Five, etc. Lea leads workshops, meditation sessions privately and in group sessions with live music, and performs in various Festivals. MORE ON LEA HERE - BIO
"when you don't go within, you go without" -Yoga Bhajan